The thriving art scene of South Florida adds to the natural beauty of the coast!
Whether you’re purchasing pieces for your home or you simply love looking at art, the galleries and museums of the South Florida area are sure to please. This area is home to some of the largest, most popular art destinations in Florida, with a great mix of local, national, and international artists’ work. Stop by for a visit, support the local art scene, and have a great time in the process.
Our Estate Agents know local art, and we’ve got the details on 6 art galleries in the South Florida area you definitely don’t want to miss.
South Florida Art Gallery Guide
- The Heart of Delray Gallery – 1440 N Federal Hwy, Delray Beach, FL 33483
Amazing art is never far from Delray homes for sale, thanks to great local spots like The Heart of Delray Gallery. If you want to see work from artists who live in the area, this is the place to be. Tour the 11,000 square foot gallery filled to the brim with local art, then spend time in the sunny, scenic courtyard soaking in the sights.
- NSU Art Museum – 1 East Las Olas Blvd., Fort Lauderdale, FL 33301 NSU Art Museum, which is located in the city. In addition to being a great place to see both local and international art, the NSU Art Museum has art classes and programs for all ages, along with free admission every day for kids under 12. An art gallery the whole family will enjoy going to!
- Boca Raton Museum of Art – 501 Plaza Real, Boca Raton, FL 33432
Looking to experience local art close to Boca Raton homes for sale? The Boca Raton Museum of Art is the perfect place to visit, with tons of art on display and plenty of fun, family-friendly programs. This museum is part of an extensive art campus, which also houses the Art School and the local Artists’ Guild. Making this a great place to explore different aspects of the local art scene.
- Norton Museum of Art – 1450 S. Dixie Hwy, West Palm Beach, FL 33401
With a convenient location close to Palm Beach homes for sale and a recent major expansion, the Norton Museum of Art is sure to impress. If you love international art, Norton is a must-see. Take in international art, without leaving the West Palm Beach area and enjoy exhibits on American, Chinese, and European art, along with photography from around the world.
- Ann Norton Sculpture Gardens – 235 Barcelona Rd., West Palm Beach, FL 33401
Not every art gallery is located indoors, and the unique Ann Norton Sculpture Gardens allow you to enjoy outdoor sculptures. Explore an incredible collection of massive, outdoor sculptures, smaller works of art, and a gorgeous garden filled with rare plants. Combine your love of sunny Florida weather and art at this unique space near West Palm Beach homes for sale.
- MAC Fine Art Gallery – 833 NE 4th Ave., Fort Lauderdale, FL 33304
The Fort Lauderdale location of MAC Fine Art Gallery has one of the largest exhibition spaces in this corner of Florida. If you’re looking to purchase a unique piece of art for your own collection, the selection at MAC Fine Art Gallery ranks among the most extensive in Florida.
Amazing local art is all around when South Florida is your home, and our team would love to help you find your next home in the area. Contact us to buy and sell homes throughout the area.