Represented by D’Angelo | Liguori, this new modern Intracoastal showplace is truly a sight to behold. With sleek design, state-of-the-art construction, and the ultra-desirable resort-style amenities that make every day feel like you are living in a tropical paradise, this rare Boca Raton Intracoastal estate cannot be duplicated.
Guests enter the perimeter wall through electric motor court gates. Surveillance cameras add yet another element of safety to a property designed with privacy and security in mind.
This new Intracoastal estate is introduced by two glorious water features. An expansive 5′-wide pivot glass entry door welcomes you into a dramatic foyer with a 24′ ceiling and glass-enclosed elevator. Follow the 12′-wide European White Oak plank floor to discover impressive first-floor living spaces: a waterfront great room with linear see-through floating fireplace and formal dining space for 12; a glass-enclosed office with linear gas fireplace; a Club Room includes professional sit-down bar, 100″ TV, and Surround Sound Audio; a temperature-controlled glass wine room; an oversized gourmet island kitchen with Quartzite countertops and Neff custom cabinetry, top-tier appliances, walk-in Butler’s pantry.
Upstairs, in the south wing, the luxurious master suite dazzles the eyes with North/South/East Intracoastal views, a 500-square-foot private waterfront balcony, a morning bar, his/hers marble bathrooms (hers with rain shower, freestanding soaking tub, oversized boutique walk-in closet with dressing area; his with hydrotherapy steam shower, boutique walk-in closet). In addition, there is an ensuite bedroom and an oversize second laundry. Across the hallway, a north wing encompasses two guest ensuites with balcony and Intracoastal views and a wellness center/optional sixth ensuite bedroom.
Other impressive features of this remarkable residence include touch-less self-operating interior doors, state-of-the-art Control 4 SmartHouse Technology (A/V/L controls, HVAC controls), VRF A/C system with hospital operating room quality air purifiers. The crown jewel, though, is an outdoor entertaining space with a sprawling 1,700 square feet of covered loggias, a fully equipped summer kitchen, and a resort-style pool with spa and fire feature.
- Perimeter wall with electric motor court gates and surveillance cameras
- Dramatic 24-foot ceiling foyer with 5 ft. wide glass pivot entry door showcases glass enclosed elevator and 12″ wide planks of European White Oak lightly cerused that extend throughout
- Two-story living room and dining room enhanced by contemporary Neolith cladded linear vented gas ﬁreplace and wine connoisseur’s temperature-controlled glass showcase wine room
- Oversized gourmet kitchen with NEFF custom cabinets, island counters are Tempesta Quartzite installed in a waterfall technique; in addition, the outer island has a 3″ thick Oiled Walnut raised countertop for barstool seating. WOLF/SUBZERO top of the line appliances and walk in Butler’s pantry
- Family room with rich wood built-in media wall by NEFF and 10-foot pocketing sliding impact glass doors provides ease for gracious interior/exterior entertainment
- Glass enclosed ofﬁce with linear floating gas ﬁreplace
- The Club Room is finished with fine rich wood cladded walls, professional sit-down bar, pool table, and large media wall with 100-inch television and Surround Sound Audio
- Second ﬂoor and roof deck are both Post-Tensioned concrete slabs used for commercial high-rise construction engineered for large open living interiors with no supporting walls and 15-foot cantilevered decks
- Luxurious second floor master suite featuring morning bar and commanding North, South, East Intracoastal views, 10-foot pocketing sliding impact glass doors leading out to 500 sq. foot private balcony
- Spacious fully appointed Her master Spa-Bathroom flooring is brushed Basalt laid in a combination of sizes in a horizontal pattern with Roman freestanding tub and rainforest shower on Pure White Caesarstone. Her oversized boutique lined Dressing area provides natural infused light | His master bathroom floors are large format leathered porcelain marble tile with a fully appointed hydrotherapy steam shower walled with Neolith slabs and chrome Schluter detailing, Pure White Caesarstone countertops, private waterfront balcony, and separate custom walk in closet.
- Fully equipped summer kitchen and extensive covered outdoor entertainment loggias covering 1700 sq. ft. with Resort-style pool with adjacent spa and ﬁre feature
- Four (4) car air-conditioned garage plus golf cart
- Turnkey Designer Furnished, budget, in excess of $1Million by noted interior design ﬁrm, Lesly Maxwell Interiors Guest are greeted by two glimmering entry water features
- State of the Art Crestron Smart House Technology designed for COVID protection including touchless voice-activated control: Audio/video | Music Distribution | Custom DayOne lighting with LUTRON Low voltage Lighting Controls Motorized Solar Shades | HVAC Controls | Door Locks | Garage Doors
- State of the Art VRF Air Conditioning System designed speciﬁcally for COVID protection to purify the air to hospital operating room quality with separate zones of HVAC for every room. All air supplied through trim less Linear Diffusers
- All plumbing fixtures consist of Dorn Bracht, Graff, Grohe, and Kohler
- Touchless self-operational interior doors and touchless faucets in common areas designed for COVID protection
- Italian La Finestra custom impact windows and doors tested for Cat 5 hurricane span ﬂoor to ceiling
- 100 KW Whole House Generator and 800 AMP Electrical service
It is in close proximity to the Waldorf Astoria Hotel and Club, upscale shopping and fine dining, a private executive airport, as well as a short stroll to the white sandy beaches.
Explore this sleek modern Intracoastal showplace with your own eyes. Contact us today to schedule a private showing.